Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sometimes you see the most when you can't see what you're looking for.

At nights, like most forecasters, I’m alone in the office so I have to do the observations for cloud, visibility and anything else significant that the computer can’t pick up.
Once an hour I go outside and look for clouds. This is one of the few times that I like it when I can’t find what I’m looking for.

That's about it, had a mare of a night shift on Sunday when the communications died, and another (extra) on Monday night when I had to go to Kinloss to produce everything then drive it back to put it on our network, and have to wait an extra couple of days before I can get any fish for my bowl. Oh yeah, and got an expensive bill for getting the last bit of exhaust fixed on my car. Okay, admittedly when I say the last bit, I mean that the last bit fell off and it'll cost me much to get fixed but meh, do it up and sell it I think; supermini city car not quite what I need these days.

1 comment:

Strawberrypip said...

Any improvement yet?

Hmm, it appears your comments page has gone Flemish or similar.... "Naamloos" is where comments is normally written at any rate... No idea what Oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven
probably be the first to comment on our takeover of this blogpage...