Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SMIDSY

Or "Sorry mate, I didn't see you!"
From the Biker Banter section on Petrol Heads, they linked to this video from the Devon council.
Brilliant.
I'm a bit concerned because my brother has taken up the two wheels, which is great, but he hasn't done his CBT yet (he doesn't need to for the twist-and-go scooter he's got). I'm only concerned because his helmet is second hand and I think it would be better if he did some more training. I know he's planning to do so, but tempus fugit. In October the test changes and it becomes not only more difficult but borderline silly.
There's a new meme I might stick on here as well, you pick your 15 favourite films, find quotes from them (IMDB etc) and post the quotes up for people to try and guess the films WITHOUT using IMDB/Google. Darc's RCSI journal on Livejournal had the first one of these I've seen, I'd link but owing to some evil gits on her comments she's put the journal on friends only, which is a shame but I can understand it.
The challenge for me will be to find quotes from my favourite films which won't be too obvious. For example, I could say something like "The greater good!" but that might be a bit too easy.

No comments: