Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Where will you be, the day after next Thursday?

Had one of those days today. The Reds turned up, which was cool, and I got asked if I wanted to do a detachment down south for a few months.


So, next week I'm catching a plane.




To the Falkland Islands.

Yeah, 8000 miles south for three months.
Yikes.

First I've got to sort out everything up here, get an ID, get checked out on Landrovers and get vaccinations for Yellow Fever, Polio and Tetanus.
I should be able to keep everyone up to date but there may be longer than average gaps between posts...

And again, yikes.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Isn't modern technology wonderful?

You're practically going to the other side of the world, and you just shrug it off and say "there may be longer than average gaps between posts"