Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I asked for it I suppose

They say that pride comes before a fall (a miss quote but never mind) and I guess that's true here. After my previous statements, it turns out that I haven't finished my NVQ. It looks like the four observation days that we did aren't enough and the boss and myself need to do another one. To be honest, I thought we'd done an extra one anyway but I guess the boss wasn't taking down notes that day.
This wouldn't be a problem but the boss is on leave until the end of August so if I need to do another day with him I'll have to stay up here for an extra few days or a week.
Don't get me wrong, I do like it up here but I was getting my mind sorted for the move so I need to re-evaluate somewhat.
Pah, it's no big deal really but it does suck somewhat. Mainly because this is one of those things that gets sprung on you with an air of "Oh, did you not know?"
On the plus side, I can use the time to loose more weight and get a bit fitter. OASC beckons, but that's another story.
Oh and a belated Happy Birthday Kev!

No comments: