Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I moved up north for a few reasons


This is one of them. I'm rather proud of this image. I took it while driving to Cairn Gorm to go walking (my first Munro - a hill over 3000 ft.) in the snow. Well, I'd stopped the car to get the photo, but ya'know. It was cold, it was windy, my backside only defrosted an hour after I'd got back in the car and I loved it.
The hill is about 4084 ft I think but I went up the easy route, only went up to my thighs in snow a couple of times.
On a night shift now (hence the post) and this one should be easier than the last shift - the comms failed and I had a 13 hour backlog of data that took until 2 am to clear beore I got the model products I needed, two hours before the first briefing.
There's a few more photos but I think that was the best one.
Well, true to my title, I'm a metman and I was up a mountain.

No comments: