Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just a short one (ohh err missus)

Got the bike out today. Went riding. Found out that riding a MTB into unexpected sand makes it somewhat difficult to steer, or generally stay on the sodding thing. No epic, just got the inside of my leg oiled nicely by the chain.
On an unrelated note, cut my hair today. I decided to do my own last year when I realised that the only hair cut I'd need was basically a grade 5 with 3 on the sides and I could learn to do it myself or spend £6 every few weeks. Okay, I haven't got it right yet, but I'm not far off. My mate Tris told me I look better with longer spikey hair and my Cebe glasses on, but then we were drunk halfway up a slope in Meribel. But then he's looking at things from a trendy London style point of view and I'm more looking at the "keep it simple, keep it easy care and get it so that it can be worn under a helmet/hat/dive hood" frame of thought.
Well back to work, series one of "Coupling" is on in the background - check Wikiquote for some classic Jeff lines about the nudity gap, the giggle loop and captain subtext (actually captain subtext isn't on there but googling it could help) and to anyone that knows - "Cleft! Gusset!"

No comments: