Saturday, June 09, 2007

Internet and Dr Who

Now got internet at home. Broadband no less. Yay!
Been doing some test type things on a site that was sent to me by a friend. No giggling at the back there, she did send me the link first!
Try this one: how ****ed up by Bush are you?
Dr Who's just been on, the episode "Blink" about statues that kill you by sending you back in time. Wow! I think it was better than girl in the fireplace! (for these in the know, that's pretty high praise). Properly scary at times, and ends with you thinking, "okay, I'm not trusting statues ever again!" I won't say too much about it (Kev won't have seen it yet but I think he's going to like it) but there's some wonderful use of quantum interference theory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everybody loves quantum interference theory!

it's so nice ot have friends who know what i'm talking about when i use words like that. is ometimes fear that i'm making it up, as no-one around me knows what i'm on about, and looks at me as if i've just grown another head.
i think you and Pip may be the only ones left.....

Pamela