Saturday, March 29, 2008

Predictions of the future

I'm watching Johnny Mnemonic and it's interesting in some ways, the VR headset he's using looks a bit like the Video goggles, but not much (hint for Christmas there :D ). Laughed to myself when he was barking instructions for the bits of kit he wanted, including a "Thomson i phone." Might have been "eye-phone" but was worth a giggle.
Nowt much else happening. I think I've managed to finish half of the remaining NVQ units, going to try to finish the rest this week (said that before) and I've been told I can sign off the hours at the gym, which is a good reason to go more.
Got a bit depressed when I realised that I have one friend on XBox live, even my fish have more of a social life than I do. On the plus side it's been good catching up with Danni on Facebook.
Wow, that actually is a fair summary of my week. Bit sad really.

No comments: