Thursday, June 29, 2006

16/06/06 Sober now.

Last post was a bit strange, was writing while drunk. Seeing as how I'm off line at the moment and writing all of this on notepad until I can transcribe it onto Blogger, it might seem weird that I've left it in. Try to understand that I'm trying to let this blog be a record of my thoughts so I'm writing these as they come and I'll be posting them when I can.
It may give you a better insight into my mind, though you may not want to do that. Anyway, back to more mundane matters, finished the health and safety training today, and I think it's safe to say that the only things I've learnt are the legal gumph around the HSE. Haven't learnt any new safe ways of doing anything. Did learn that legally you don't need to put everything into a risk assessment, just the significant things.
Off out now, I'll post over the weekend.

No comments: