Saturday, July 29, 2006

If you would like to feature on this page...

I use those three dots quite a bit don't I?
Anyway, if you would like a blog/link what ever "featured" on here, just add a comment/send me an e-mither (Mark and Lard, gone but not forgotten) or find me in the street and shout at me.
The links on the right will be increased as time goes on. If I can ever get back onto the photo pages or my home page I'll add that. Possibly. Oh, speaking of photo pages, sorry Jon, probably not worth people joining Ringo, I've added the piccies to Flickr and Photobucket so I'll put links up to them on the side bar soon. For now, have a look here for Flickr or here for photobucket although I need to add more photos to both and better descriptions for photobucket. I think I'll be using Flickr more, unless I hear from you guys that you'd rather I use t'other, or a different one.
Well, it's 0155 L, 0055 Z so I think I'll sign off t'interweb for now. Sleep well, don't let the bed bugs paralyze.
Jim.

No comments: